Sunday, December 4, 2011

Figures




Just a few random things.

Should really upload some drawings I've done in class. I will eventually.

The last few weeks we lost two roommates. But today (WOO!) our final roommate moved in. We are now a house of 5 again and the group of us seem to fit really well. I'm actually watching a movie with my roommates, something I wasn't keen on doing before (of course with my roommate jaey and the boyfriend). The other two I did not enjoy it. Finally, I can do this. Without cringing and wishing it was someone else. I am happy in this house. YES. Happy with my roommates, happy with how things are turning out. Of course it's early but for now it's all good. I can only take it one day at a time and i'm totally fine with that. There's really no point in freaking out over the future.

Finals are starting and I'm already feeling the stress. In addition to my actual final projects I work this month as well. Not a lot but sometimes you just don't wanna work 5 hours of the day when you could be painting, writing, drawing or typing my heart out for my online assignments.

I'm gonna have to get ahead with some portfolio content this winter. I already am working on a dragon design for a collab project and I do have my worries about it, but this is something that can really go in my portfolio. For now I just gotta do it, I guess.

Seriously can't wait to go home for christmas. I need my dose of Texas. A few other things might happen this winter but that remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment